Discover the Medici dynasty's place of residence and be fascinated by one of Italy's largest art collections with this Pitti Palace and Palantine Gallery Tour.
Pitti Palace & Palantine Gallery Tour
We'll meet in the morning at the Pitti Palace main entrance. This imposing 15th century building served as the residence of one of the most famous families in history, the Medici dynasty.
Together with our guide, we'll enter the palace grounds to first visit the Palatine Gallery, containing one of the most important art collections in Florence. Throughout the rooms and galleries, we'll discover masterpieces by renowned artists including Botticelli, Titian, Rubens and Caravaggio.
After being fascinated by its paintings and sculptures, we'll be surprised by the opulence of the royal apartments. The Medici and the house of Lorraine lived here, as well as the king of Italy during the brief period that Florence was the capital of the country in the 19th century.
At the end of the guided tour, you'll be able to continue exploring the Palatine Gallery or the royal apartments at your leisure.
Skip the Line
By booking this Pitti Palace & Palantine Gallery guided tour you'll be guaranteed access to its interior without waiting in line, even during high season. There may be lines in case of strikes or serious issues.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 17 years old||Children under 6 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 6 and 17 years oldUS$ 28.60
Children under 6 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Professional English speaking guide.
Entry to Pitti Palace and Palantine Gallery.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
Pitti Palace Main Entrance