Admire some of the most remarkable works of art to come from the Italian Renaissance with this Bargello Museum Guided Tour. Discover the impressive technique and history.
Bargello Museum Guided Tour
We'll meet in the morning in Piazza della Signoria, in the heart of Florence. From there, we'll walk to the nearby Bargello Museum, while our guide begins to tell us the history of both the building and the museum space.
After entering the museum, without waiting in line, we'll start our guided tour around some of Italy's most important works of art. To begin, our guide will accompany us through the first floor of the building, dedicated to the Italian Renaissance, Here we'll learn more about the characteristics of pieces created by artists including Michelangelo, Ammannati, Cellini, Verrocchio and Donatello.
Next, we'll go up to the second floor of the museum to discover works by Andrea and Giovanni della Robbia, true masters of glass sculpture, and you'll be fascinated by their technique!
At the end of the guided tour, you can stay inside the Bargello Museum to continue exploring its galleries or return to those masterpieces that have impressed you the most.
Skip the Line
By booking this Bargello Museum guided tour you'll be guaranteed access to its interior without waiting in line, even during high season. There may be lines in case of strikes or serious issues.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 17 years old||Children under 6 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 6 and 17 years oldUS$ 35.30
Children under 6 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes - 2 hours.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Professional English speaking guide.
Skip the line entry to Bargello Museum.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.