Take a guided tour of Florence’s historic centre followed by a visit to two of the city’s most popular museums: Gallerie dell’Accademia and Uffizi Gallery.
The activity’s itinerary consists of three parts:
- Gallerie dell’Accademia: Step inside the Accademia Gallery with fast track entry and follow your guide on a fascinating tour of one of the city’s most impressive museums. Learn why Michelangelo was a true revolutionary for his time and discover the magnificent statue of David.
- English-speaking guided tour of Florence’s historic centre: Take a walking-tour and explore the cradle of the Renaissance in depth. The itinerary is the same as the Florence Sightseeing Guided Tour. Check out the full itinerary here.
- Uffizi Gallery: Explore one of the most important art collections in the world by visiting the Galleria degli Uffizi. Admire some of the Renaissance’s most important masterpieces.
Meet your guide at 11:15am and take an unforgettable guided tour of Florence that finishes at 5:30 pm. You’ll have time to eat at your own leisure from noon until 1:30 pm.
Both the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries have very long lines, especially in peak season.
Luckily, if you reserve this your you'll have advance tickets, and you'll be able to get into the Accademia and Uffizi Gallery with priority access, skipping the lines at the ticket offices.
The guided tour is free for children under 6 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 6-14 years old||Children under 6 years old|
|English-Speaking Guided Tour||
US$ 133.70 US$ 122.50
US$ 111.20 US$ 100
English-Speaking Guided Tour
AdultsUS$ 133.70 US$ 122.50
Children 6-14 years oldUS$ 111.20 US$ 100
Children under 6 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Expert English speaking guide.
Skip the line admission to Accademia Gallery.
Skip the line admission to Uffizi Gallery.
8% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (9:00 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (you must attend with a carer).
Accademia Gallery (Via Ricasoli 60).