Take a guided tour of Florence’s historic center followed by a visit to two of the city’s most popular museums: Gallerie dell’Accademia and Uffizi Gallery.
Michelangelo's David in Accademia Gallery
The Birth of Venus
The activity’s itinerary consists of three parts:
- Gallerie dell’Accademia: Step inside the Accademia Gallery with fast track entry and follow your guide on a fascinating tour of one of the city’s most impressive museums. Learn why Michelangelo was a true revolutionary for his time and discover the magnificent statue of David.
- English-speaking guided tour of Florence’s historic center: Take a walking-tour and explore the cradle of the Renaissance in depth. The itinerary is the same as the Florence Sightseeing Guided Tour. Check out the full itinerary here.
- Uffizi Gallery: Explore one of the most important art collections in the world by visiting the Galleria degli Uffizi. Admire some of the Renaissance’s most important masterpieces.
Meet your guide at 11:15am and take an unforgettable guided tour of Florence that finishes at 5:30pm. You’ll have time to eat at your own leisure from noon to 1:30pm.
Skip the line admission
Both the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries have very long lines, especially in peak season.
Luckily, this activity includes fast track entrance to both museums, so you will walk straight into both museums.
The tour is exclusively in English.
||Children 6-14 years old
||Children less than 6 years old
|English-speaking guided tour
* All the prices are in U.S. Dollars (USD)
- Expert English speaking guide.
- Skip the line admission to Accademia Gallery.
- Skip the line admission to Uffizi Gallery.
- 19% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Florence).
- You will be charged the full amount when the booking is confirmed.
- FREE! Free cancel up to 48 hours before the tour.
Accademia Gallery (Via Ricasoli 60).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email with a ticket which you can either print out, download on your mobile or tablet to show on the day of the activity.
How to book?
To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
You will receive a confirmation email directly after you’ve completed the booking process. If you have any doubts, please contact our supplier. The contact information is included in the confirmation email.
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions. If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries. please contact us.