Take a two-hour sightseeing bicycle tour and explore Florence in a fun and singular way. Follow your guide through the winding streets and past the city’s most magnificent architecture, gardens and main attractions.
Florence Bike Tour
For this your you will be able to choose two options:
2hr Bike Tour
Meet your guide in the historic center and take off towards Oltrarno, the artisan’s district. Its streets are packed with studios, antique shops, and art stores. On the way to Oltrarno, you’ll ride past the Palazzo Pitti, built for the Pitti family in 1457.
Continue your journey to Ponte Vecchio, the city’s most emblematic symbol and glide past Galleria Uffizi, one of the world’s most famous art museums. Next, head to the Basilica di Santa Croce and the Piazza della Signoria, from where you’ll get a stunning view of Palazzo Vecchio and the Fountain of Neptune.
Pedal towards Piazza del Duomo, where you’ll enjoy one of the city’s most famous postcard-perfect images: The Cathedral, the Campanile di Giotto and the Battistero di San Giovanni standing together.
While you cycle through the streets of Florence, your English-speaking guide will point out where to get great ice-cream, the best trattorias to order a Bistecca alla Fiorentina and where to purchase the best truffles, an essential ingredient in Tuscan cuisine.
3hr Bike Tour
The meeting point is Via Cavour 21, the Red metro line. In 3 hours you will visit all the major tourist attractions mentioned above, with our experienced history guide. You'll ride through the narrow streets of the main center, the Oltrarno, and you will reach some of the most amazing and secluded monuments of Florence.
- Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Palazzo Pitti
- Ponte alle Grazie
- Museo Casa di Dante
- Piazzale Michelangelo
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 9 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children aged between 6 and 14 years old||Children under 6|
|Florence Bike Tour||
Florence Bike Tour
Children aged between 6 and 14 years oldUS$ 14.60
Children under 6Free
Children aged between 6 and 14 years oldUS$ 20.40
Children under 6Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking guide.
Waterproof poncho in case it rains.
Helmets for children under 10 years old.
Bicycle seats for small children (maximum 32
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 1 hour before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Do you have bikes for children?
A - No, children under 11, as they participate for free, should ride with an adult.
Q - Can we take our own bikes?
A - Yes, but the price will remain the same.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Via Camillo Cavour 21