Immerse yourself in the charm of Florence in comfort, staying healthy, and being green! On this electric bike tour of Florence, you'll see even the lesser known secrets of the city Michelangelo, Da Vinci and Galileo.
Florence Electric Bike Tour
The tour meets at 11 am in the centre of Florence, where we'll begin our electric bike tour, the greenest means of transport! Our two-wheeled tour takes around the outskirts of the city, discovering ancient villas, monasteries, olive groves and vineyards, even climbing to the top of a hill to see the observatory perched on top.
As you pedal (or the electric motor does the work for you!), we'll reveal details of the lives of the great artists who called this rural area of Florence home: Michelangelo, Davinci and Galileo included. Florence breathes, art, history and culture and on this tour, you'll witness this heritage first hand!
The last stop on our eBike tour will take us to the famous Piazzale Michelangelo. Found high on a hill just outside the city, this square, dedicated to the Italian artist, offers stunning views of the city itself. Here we'll make a brief stop to enjoy the sights from the city's most famous observation point, before returning to our bikes and putting an end to the tour.
The tour ends at around 1:30 pm, back at the departure point.
- Children under 6 can ride using a child seat, accompanied by an adult. If this is the case, you will have to pay a €5 supplement for the use of the child seat.
- Children between 7 and 14 may not participate in this activity.
- The tour is almost always in English, except for two days of the year, the 15th of March and 15th of November, when it takes place in Spanish.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 6|
Children under 6Free
2 hours 30 minutes.
English speaking guide.
Electric bike for the duration of the tour.
Child seat (€5 approx).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Florence local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Via de' Martelli.