Discover Florence’s top sights, monuments, squares and streets at your own leisure on the two routes of this Hop-On Hop-Off tour bus and hop off and back on as many times as you wish. Sit back and relax on an open-top double-decker bus and admire the 360º panoramic views of the birthplace of Italian Renaissance.
Florence Hop On Hop Off Bus
Travel either on the red route or the blue route and listen to the recorded commentary in English to learn about the city’s thrilling history. The entire blue line takes 2 hours and the entire red line takes 1 hour.
Boboli Gardens, Piazzale Michelangelo, Basilica di Santa Croce and Santa Maria Novella are some of the most popular stops.
Check out the two routes and the list of stops in the following link:
How it works
Purchase a 1-day or 2-day ticket and depending on which you have chosen, your ticket will be valid 24 or 48 hours from the first time you use it. For example, if you use your 2-day ticket for the first time on a Monday at 2 pm, it will be valid until Wednesday at 2 pm.
You can hop on, hop off and back on as many times as you wish while your ticket is valid. Discover the Piazza del Duomo, il Duomo, Boboli Gardens or Piazzale Michelangelo, one of the city’s best viewpoints.
Operating times and frequency
- Blue line: between 24 March and 29 October from 9 am until 7 pm, between 30 October and 23 March from 10 am to 4:25 pm.
- Red line: There are only 3 departures from Plaza de Miguel Ángel at 10:30 am, 12:30 pm and 2:30 pm.
The sightseeing buses run every 30 minutes.
Until 2021, only the blue line will be running, and this line will run from Monday to Friday.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 15 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children between 5 and 15 years oldUS$ 14.50
Children under 5 years oldFree
Children between 5 and 15 years oldUS$ 16.90
Children under 5 years oldFree
1 - 3 days.
The activity takes place with recorded commentary in english and other languages.
24 or 48 hours tour on a Sightseeing bus.
When to book?
You can book up until the same day (10:00 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.