Opera in the Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio
Enjoy a live performance of the famous opera interpreted by the three tenors in an unsurpassable auditorium: the Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio church. An unforgettable night!
What to expect
Located in the very heart of Florence, the Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio church is the perfect place to see an opera in the Tuscan capital. In this special autitorium you will have the opportunity to revive the celebrated concert of the three tenors: Luciano Pavarotti, José Carreras and Plácido Domingo.
Over an hour-long concert you'll enjoy a homage to these three legendary voices; all with the delightful accompaniment of an orchestra with mandolin, double bass and piano. Among the operas you will enjoy during the evening, highlights are La Traviata, Rigoletto and Tosca, as well as traditional Neopolitan songs.
Concert and dinner
When making your reservation you can complete the experience with a delicious dinner in the Guelfi e Ghibellini restaurant, located in a magnificent building from the 18th century, in the heart of Florence.
- Starters: Tuscan salami, D.O. cheese and onion chutney
- Pici al ragu with Florence tomatoes and parmesan flakes
- Grilled pork with thyme and vegetables
- Cake with two chocolate creams
- A glass of wine, water and coffee.
When reserving you can also choose your seats:
- Central seating: you will be situated in the central part of the church
- Rows 1 to 6: you will enjoy the spectacle from up close.
The meeting point will change depending on the specifics of the tour:
- Concert without dinner: please be there at the Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio in Piazza Di Stefano at 8:30 pm.
- Concert with dinner: Please meet at 6 pm at the Guelfi e Ghibellini restaurant.
1 hour 30 minutes.
Dinner in Guelfi e Ghibellini restaurant (optional).
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (6:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is there a specific dress code for this actvity?
A - No, there is no dress code.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us .