Set off on a half-day trip to Pisa and explore one of the most-visited cities in Italy and discover its historic center accompanied by a guide and then climb to the top of its most emblematic monument, the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Get on board an air-conditioned coach and sit back while you are driven to the home town of Galileo Galilei and one of the most renowned cities in Italy, Pisa. It is situated just 80 km west of Florence.
Upon arrival, follow your guide along the Medieval city walls and discover the history of Pisa and its lesser-known stories. The walking-tour will continue through the main streets and squares to Porta Santa Maria, which offers spectacular views through its large door until you get to Piazza dei Miracoli, the city’s most impressive square.
In Piazza dei Miracoli, step inside the Pisa Cathedral, a Romanesque masterpiece, admire the Baptistry and the Camposanto Monumentale, a remarkable cemetery with beautiful works of art.
At the end of the guided tour, you’ll be given admission tickets to the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the city’s iconic symbol and a monument well worth visiting.
After your visit, you’ll head back to Florence and get there at approximately 2:45pm.
- This tour includes a pick-up option from centrally-located hotels (not apartments) in Florence. When you book the tour, please give us the address of your hotel. If you're staying in the outskirts or if you don't want to be collected from your hotel, your host will be waiting for you at the arranged meeting point.
- Pick up comes 30 minutes before the beginning of the tour. Having made your reservation we'll contact you with the exact time.
- Children under 8 years old are not allowed to climb the Leaning Tower.
- You may also reserve the half-day trip to Pisa without entry tickets to the Leaning Tower.
- Although it is uncommon, on the days of more visits, the authorities of Pisa may restrict the entrance to the Cathedral. If we cannot access the Cathedral, we will visit the Cavalieri Square.
|Adults||Children 4-12 years old||Children under 4|
|Day Tour & Leaning Tower of Pisa Tickets||
|Day Tour Without Leaning Tower of Pisa Tickets||
Day Tour & Leaning Tower of Pisa Tickets
Children 4-12 years oldUS$ 42.7
Children under 4Free
Day Tour Without Leaning Tower of Pisa Tickets
Children 4-12 years oldUS$ 27.9
Children under 4Free
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up.
Transportation by air conditioned coach.
English speaking guided tour.
Entry to Pisa Cathedral.
Entry to the Leaning Tower.
Return transfer to your hotel.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).