Discover one of Italy's most famous winemaking regions with this Radda in Chianti Wine Tour. Visit this charming medieval town in the picturesque Tuscan landscape.
Radda in Chianti Wine Tour
At the designated time, we'll meet at the Santa Maria Novella train station to board a bus that will take us from Florence to Radda in Chianti, in the province of Siena.
On arrival, we'll start the tour visiting a wine cellar where we'll taste three of its specialities. Afterwards, if you like some of their wines, you can take the opportunity to buy a couple of bottles, as well as other traditional products. Afterwards, you'll have half an hour of free time to wander the streets of Radda in Chianti at your leisure.
Our next stop will be in the green hills of Chianti to visit a local farm. As we walk through its vineyards we'll learn about the processing of the grapes in the area. Then, we'll participate in another small wine tasting accompanied by local products such as salami or olive oil. You'll surely love it!
The tour will come to an end back at the starting point, where we'll arrive after a total of 6 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport by bus
Tasting of the region's traditional products
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No single-use plastics are used.
- The indigenous community participates in the management of the activity.
- The activity helps the dissemination of local cultural heritage.
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
- Has a carbon footprint offset policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions
Santa Maria Novella train station