Set off on a half-day-tour to the magnificent city of Siena and admire a beautiful sunset from a privileged location and then head to a typical wine estate in the Chianti area. It’s a great way to spend a unique evening in Tuscany!
Sunset in Siena and Chianti Dinner
You will be collected by an air-conditioned coach, on which you'll sit back and enjoy the stunning Chianti scenery during a one-hour ride to Siena.
Upon arrival, you’ll have free time to explore the marvellous medieval town of Siena, wander through its narrow and cobbled streets and admire its breath-taking architecture. Don’t miss visiting its Gothic Cathedral, the Torre del Mangia and the city’s principal public square, Piazza del Campo. Siena also has charming craftwork stores, where you can get original and authentic souvenirs.
The next stop is a typical wine estate in the heart of the Chianti region. You will be served an exquisite traditional Tuscan meal including bruschetta, salami and other typical products. The meal is accompanied by a selection of wines personally chosen by the owner of the estate.
After dinner, you’ll head back to Florence, arriving at approximately 9:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 4-12 years old||Children under 4|
Children 4-12 years oldUS$ 42.50
Children under 4Free
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
7 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english and other language.
Transportation by air conditioned coach.
English speaking host during the whole trip.
Visit of Siena at your own leisure.
Dinner at a typical wine estate.
Return transfer to your hotel.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Which hotels are included in the pick up?
A - Pick up and drop is included in the hotels in the centre of Florence, excluding the area around the station. This service is not available for appartments or B&Bs.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.