Set off on a half-day-tour to the magnificent city of Siena and admire a beautiful sunset from a privileged location and then head to a typical wine estate in the Chianti area. It’s a great way to spend a unique evening in Tuscany!
Sunset in Siena and Chianti Dinner
You will be collected by an air-conditioned coach, on which you'll sit back and enjoy the stunning Chianti scenery during a one-hour ride to Siena.
Upon arrival, you’ll have free time to explore the marvellous medieval town of Siena, wander through its narrow and cobbled streets and admire its breath-taking architecture. Don’t miss visiting its Gothic Cathedral, the Torre del Mangia and the city’s principal public square, Piazza del Campo. Siena also has charming craftwork stores, where you can get original and authentic souvenirs.
The next stop is a typical wine estate in the heart of the Chianti region. You will be served an exquisite traditional Tuscan meal including bruschetta, salami and other typical products. The meal is accompanied by a selection of wines personally chosen by the owner of the estate.
After dinner, you’ll head back to Florence, arriving at approximately 9:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children 4-12 years old||Children under 4|
Children 4-12 years oldUS$ 41.40
Children under 4Free
7 hours 30 minutes.
The tour includes a multilingual escort that speaks English.
Transportation by air conditioned coach.
English speaking host during the whole trip.
Visit of Siena at your own leisure.
Dinner at a typical wine estate.
Return transfer to your hotel.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Which hotels are included in the pick up?
A - Pick up and drop is included in the hotels in the centre of Florence, excluding the area around the station. This service is not available for appartments or B&Bs.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).