Embark on a 1.5-hour guided walking tour of Florence and discover why it is the cradle of Renaissance while you admire its most emblematic monuments and buildings. Learn about the hometown of Dante, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Botticelli and Galileo, among other renowned artists.
Florence Walking Tour
Begin your sightseeing tour by exploring Piazza della Repubblica, situated in the city center, and where the ancient Forum was once established. In the company of an expert guide you'll walk to Piazza del Duomo and visit the impressive Florence Cathedral and Brunelleschi’s Dome. Your expert English-speaking guide will reveal interesting facts about the Campanile de Giotto and Battistero di San Giovanni, home to the impressive work of art by Ghiberti: "Gates of Paradise".
Stroll through picturesque squares and Medieval alleyways until you get to Ponte Vecchio, the only bridge built across the Arno in Florence up until 1218. It is one of the city's most magnificent attractions and a must-see landmark.
Next, continue your journey to Piazza della Signoria, past the Uffizi Gallery and marvel at the fantastic Palazzo Vecchio.
The guided tour will come to an end at approximately 3:15pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children less than 14 years old|
|English speaking guided tour||
English speaking guided tour
Children less than 14 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Professional English speaking guide.
Individual headset for groups over 15 people.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (11:00 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (you must attend with a carer).
In front of the Hard Rock Cafe, via Brunelleschi 1, just off Piazza della Repubblica