Skip the line and follow your expert English-speaking guide into the Accademia Gallery, Florence's most-visited museum and marvel at the Renaissance masterpieces, including Michelangelo's David.
Accademia Gallery Guided Tour
Meet your guide in front of the Galleria dell'Accademia and step inside one of the most impressive Renaissance museums in the world with fast track entrance.
Your guide will unveil the lesser-known stories of the artists and their work on a specially designed tour exploring the museum and its most important collections. Learn about the Renaissance movement in this small but fascinating museum and admire its treasures by renowned artists like Giambologna, Botticelli and the inspiring Michelangelo.
The pinnacle of the museum is Michelangelo's “David”. Marvel at this perfectly sculpted marble statue and then explore the Museum of Musical Instruments, which boasts a Stradivarius from 1690!
After the guided tour finishes, you can remain in the museum and continue your visit at your own pace.
Why Book Online
If you reserve this your you'll have advance tickets, and you'll be able to get into the Accademia Gallery with priority access, skipping the lines at the ticket offices, as well as enjoying a guided tour!
Don't spend your holidays waiting in line!
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Professional English speaking guide.
Skip the line admission to Accademia Gallery.
Headsets for groups of over 6 people.
When to book?
You can book up until 1 hour before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. Accessible toilets. Free wheelchair loan service available. An accompanying person is required.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- Printed material is avoided.
- No single-use plastics are used.
- The show represents local culture.
- The indigenous community participates in the management of the activity.
- The activity promotes local production.
- The activity helps to promote peace.
- The activity helps vulnerable groups.
- The activity helps the dissemination of local cultural heritage.
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
- Has a carbon footprint offset policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions
Via Ricasoli, 47