Experience Italian cuisine first-hand and cook alongside a professional chef with this Italian Pizza & Gelato Workshop in Florence. You'll enjoy making and sampling your own delicious dishes.
Italian Pizza & Gelato Workshop
At the appointed time, we'll meet in Via Ricasoli, 22. From there, we'll board a minibus that will take us to the Italian cooking school in just ten minutes.
Once there, we'll be welcomed by a professional Italian chef who will be our teacher for the next few hours. First, we'll be introduced to Italian gastronomy and its history including some of the most famous recipes.
Then, the chef will teach us how to make an authentic Italian pizza. We'll learn how to make a flexible and tender dough, how to create the tomato sauce to make it delicious, and discover how to stretch the dough, etc. Once we've cooked our own pizza we'll get to sample our efforts!
Afterwards, we'll discover the secrets of creating authentic Italian ice cream. Our chef will explain the basic ingredients needed, as well as the freezing techniques, to make a delicious and world-famous ice cream. Thanks to these explanations, you'll be able to enjoy your own Italian gelato at home.
At the end of the Italian pizza and ice cream workshop, you'll receive a certificate of participation and we'll return together to the initial meeting point in Florence.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Tour in English
Students under 26 years oldUS$ 59.40
Children between 6 and 12 years oldUS$ 35.70
Children under 6 years oldFree
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport to the cooking school.
Cooking class with a professional English
Food and drink.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Via Ricasoli, 22.