Skip the line and step into the Palazzo Vecchio, Florence’s town hall and one of the city’s most emblematic buildings. Explore this magnificent palace with an expert English-speaking guide.
Meet your guide in Piazza della Signoria, behind the Neptune Fountain and walk straight into the Palazzo Vecchio with skip the line admission.
Your expert guide will disclose the “Old Palace’s” legends and myths while you explore the symbol of Florence’s political life and power.
Marvel at the Palazzo’s magnificent rooms, including the Private Chamber of Eleanor, the famous Apartments of the Elements, the private quarter of Cosimo I and the world famous Salone dei Cinquecento, a stately chamber decorated by Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci. Stroll through the various rooms containing masterpieces by Renaissance artists such as Michelangelo, Donatello and Verrocchio.
Skip the line admission
This activity includes fast track entrance. Skip the long queues and walk straight into the museum with an expert guide. Don’t spend your holidays queuing!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 6-14 years old||Children under 6|
|Palazzo Vecchio Guided Tour||
Palazzo Vecchio Guided Tour
Children 6-14 years oldUS$ 35.30
Children under 6Free
1 hour 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Professional English speaking guide.
Fast track entrance to Palazzo Vecchio.
Individual headset when the group has over 15 people.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (1:30 pm local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Can we stay at the palace when the guided tour finishes?
A - Yes.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (you must attend with a carer).
Piazza della Signoria, behind the Neptune Fountain