The beautiful Italian city of Florence is a hive of legendary tales and hidden secrets. Explore its most mysterious corners and discover surprising stories on this guided walking tour. Unforgettable!
Florence Mysteries & Legends Tour Itinerary
Renaissance palaces, Medieval churches, streets that could be straight out of a tale of duelling swordsmen... The Tuscan capital is full of nooks and crannies that have been witness to any number of mysterious events over the course of its history. Throughout this walking tour of Florence at nightfall, you will get to know the legends and secrets hidden in its ancient streets.
Begin your route in the winding streets of Florence city centre. As you stroll through Piazza del Duomo, passing the iconic Baptistery, Campanile di Giotto and Florence Cathedral, you'll hear about the Miracle of the Flowering Tree and discover who it was who brought a dead elm tree back to life and you'll learn all about the Cupola’s Fallen Ball and the Cricket Cage, both fascinating stories stretching back to the city's heyday...
Your walking tour also takes in to Dante's house where you'll learn the story of the secret love between Dante and Beatriz. You'll then head over to Palazzo Vecchio to discover the intriguing tales of the Medici family, who ruled Florence in the 16th and 17th centuries, and learn all about the Lilly’s Colour Change.
Admire what has become an open-air sculpture gallery as you wander through the streets of Florence, uncovering hidden stories, mysteries and legends along with your expert guide! Then, after 2 hours, the tour comes to an end.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 4% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 10% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children 6-14||Children 5 and under|
Children 6-14US$ 21.20
Children 5 and underFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Headphones for groups.
When to book?
You can book up until 1 hour before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Does the tour visit the inside of the monuments?
A - This is a walking tour that does not enter any museums or monuments. All explanations about the buildings on this tour will be given outside their façades.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
21 Via Cavour RED.